Vice President Public Relations, Media & Marketing (m/f)
entrepreneur academy is the World’s Leading Personal Empowerment Authority and enables entrepreneurs and other highly committed individuals around the world to reach their personal next level.
What do exceptional artists, world-class athletes and legendary entrepreneurs, who create visions, achieve goals and realize unsurpassed achievements have in common? The answer: a strong personality! Mental strength, high levels of self-confidence, extra-ordinary goal focus, solid determination and leadership are qualities of strong personalities. These qualities can be systematically developed. Strong personalities enjoy an extraordinary life. They more often reach their goals with a perceived zero effort.
entrepreneur academy was originally founded for entrepreneurs and over the course of time its faculty members, coaches and trainers who themselves have various backgrounds, have worked with people from all walks of life. Among those ambitious personalities were world-class athletes, business people, musicians, filmmakers, authors, artists, executives, sales people and many more.
entrepreneur academy offers the following challenges:
- Be an ambassador for the brand and values
- Write interesting and effective press releases, statements, and briefings, prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages
- Identify and target new customers and develop strong relationships with clients and marketing services agencies
- Analyze data, trends and media performance; develop solid strategic PR, media, and marketing plans
- Collaborate and consult with partners and customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing reach, communication effectiveness, and optimizing our media expenditures
- Identify PR relevant news items and topics that entrepreneur academy can contribute to and actively participate in
- Arrange press meetings, interview opportunities, and public appearances such as panel discussions, talk-shows, conference participation, etc.
- Train and provide advice to company officials for press conferences, media interviews and trade presentations
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with core management team
- Represent entrepreneur academy as a company spokesperson for a wide variety of media and blogger inquiries
- Find and develop meaningful relationships with global media leaders and multipliers
- Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches
entrepreneur academy is looking for driven, committed, open-minded, enthusiastic, and stress-resistant people with a background and skills in:
- Naturally excellent communicator with passion for people and getting strong messages across – verbally and written
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments, as well as ability to escalate appropriately
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Marketing and/or campaign management experiences in online-marketing paired with offline marketing knowledge
- Public Relations experience from working in a PR or ad-agency
- Familiarity with popular content-management systems and web tools is as essential as ability to work with Apple products
- Fluency in English and German; more languages are a very strong plus (Knowledge in Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese are in strong demand and highly appreciated)
In addition to the above-mentioned skills candidates must hold a valid (12 months min.), unrestricted, passport that allows them to travel frequently and internationally.
Working at entrepreneur academy is challenging and candidates should be aware that the working hours, locations, and conditions vary and are not necessarily bound to any restrictions. Most people might consider them out of the ordinary.
entrepreneur academy is an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate according to gender, ethnicity, nationality, race, religion, or disabilities. Candidates with passion for their work will have the best chances.
Please send all relevant material to email@example.com.
Back to career list