Vice President Finance (m/f)
entrepreneur academy is the World’s Leading Personal Empowerment Authority and enables entrepreneurs and other highly committed individuals around the world to reach their personal next level.
What do exceptional artists, world-class athletes and legendary entrepreneurs, who create visions, achieve goals and realize unsurpassed achievements have in common? The answer: a strong personality! Mental strength, high levels of self-confidence, extra-ordinary goal focus, solid determination and leadership are qualities of strong personalities. These qualities can be systematically developed. Strong personalities enjoy an extraordinary life. They more often reach their goals with a perceived zero effort.
entrepreneur academy was originally founded for entrepreneurs and over the course of time its faculty members, coaches and trainers who themselves have various backgrounds, have worked with people from all walks of life. Among those ambitious personalities were world-class athletes, business people, musicians, filmmakers, authors, artists, executives, sales people and many more.
entrepreneur academy offers the following challenges:
- Be an ambassador for the brand and values
- Manage the entire budgeting cycle, ensuring that timelines are met with thorough, comprehensive and well communicated assumptions, analysis and plan roll-ups that link to annual and long-term goals
- Create and implement a monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, detailed reporting of key expense and other financial metrics (Margins, FCF, ROIC), and comprehensive executive level explanations of variances and trends
- Manage to the financial plan and advise CEO/COO of opportunities and risks impacting business performance
- Propose potential solutions and areas of offsetting savings to potential budgetary overruns
- Lead the preparation of financial analysis, commentary and presentation materials for the financial updates to our Board of Directors
- Support controllership organization with the production of financial statements and disclosures
- Team Management: build and direct a team of high performing professionals responsible for operating expenses, headcount tracking and capital planning. Prioritize goals and deliverables
- Compile, filter, and consolidate information for the CEO/COO
- Manage the reduction of expenses wherever possible
- Communicate daily with internal and external customers, prospects, partners, and vendors while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Develop written materials, including emails, presentations, and executive communications
entrepreneur academy is looking for driven, committed, open-minded, enthusiastic, and stress-resistant people with a background and skills in:
- Proven track-record in successfully building and managing a finance and /or financial planning department or team
- University degree with background in business, finance, economics is standard, MBA a plus.
- Naturally excellent communicator with passion for people and getting strong messages across – verbally and written
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments, as well as ability to escalate appropriately
- Strong work ethic and willingness to participate at all levels of the business
- Great planning and prioritization skills enabling you to handle difficult situations and people
- Familiarity with popular content-management systems and web tools is as essential as ability to work with Apple products
- Fluency in English and German; more languages are a very strong plus (Knowledge in Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese are in strong demand and highly appreciated)
In addition to the above-mentioned skills candidates must hold a valid (12 months min.), unrestricted, passport that allows them to travel frequently and internationally.
Working at entrepreneur academy is challenging and candidates should be aware that the working hours, locations, and conditions vary and are not necessarily bound to any restrictions. Most people might consider them out of the ordinary.
entrepreneur academy is an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate according to gender, ethnicity, nationality, race, religion, or disabilities. Candidates with passion for their work will have the best chances.
Please send all relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to career list