Internship Coaching / Training (m/f)
entrepreneur academy is the World’s Leading Personal Empowerment Authority and enables entrepreneurs and other highly committed individuals around the world to reach their personal next level.
What do exceptional artists, world-class athletes and legendary entrepreneurs, who create visions, achieve goals and realize unsurpassed achievements have in common? The answer: a strong personality! Mental strength, high levels of self-confidence, extra-ordinary goal focus, solid determination and leadership are qualities of strong personalities. These qualities can be systematically developed. Strong personalities enjoy an extraordinary life. They more often reach their goals with a perceived zero effort.
entrepreneur academy was originally founded for entrepreneurs and over the course of time its faculty members, coaches and trainers who themselves have various backgrounds, have worked with people from all walks of life. Among those ambitious personalities were world-class athletes, business people, musicians, filmmakers, authors, artists, executives, sales people and many more.
entrepreneur academy offers the following challenges:
- Be an ambassador for the brand and values
- Effectively support our trainers and coaches in the planning, execution, and after-care of individual trainings and coachings
- Produce meaningful documentation of all training and coaching relevant activities through written protocols, video and picture material
- Prepare and post-process meetings as instructed and elaborated with trainer and coaching staff
- Track and record data during sessions regarding participants, activities, observations, and results
- Compile insightful analysis of sessions regarding client participation, client-coach relationship and client interaction
- Develop internal briefings about training and coaching progress
- Deliver direct trainer support on location through active participation in sessions
- Compile, filter, and consolidate information for the CEO/COO
- Communicate daily with internal and external customers, prospects, partners, and vendors while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Develop written materials, including emails, presentations, and executive communications
entrepreneur academy is looking for driven, committed, open-minded, enthusiastic, and stress-resistant people with a background and skills in:
- Working on a university degree in Psychology, Sports, Medicine, Science, Physiology, or Humanities
- Passion for the topics of coaching, personal empowerment, personality strengthening, and peak performance psychology
- Ability to consistently perform with an open mind allowing for flexibility, diversity, and speed in training and coaching approaches
- Naturally excellent communicator with passion for people and getting strong messages across – verbally and written
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments, as well as ability to escalate appropriately
- Strong work ethic and willingness to create high quality coaching and training experiences
- High levels of integrity, emotional maturity, and discipline
- Great planning and prioritization skills enabling you to handle difficult situations and people
- Familiarity with popular content management systems and Apple products is a must
- Fluency in English and German; more languages are a very strong plus (Knowledge in Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese are in strong demand and highly appreciated)
- Valid driver’s license
In addition to the above-mentioned skills candidates must hold a valid (12 months min.), unrestricted, passport that allows them to travel frequently and internationally.
Working at entrepreneur academy is challenging and candidates should be aware that the working hours, locations, and conditions vary and are not necessarily bound to any restrictions. Most people might consider them out of the ordinary.
entrepreneur academy is an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate according to gender, ethnicity, nationality, race, religion, or disabilities. Candidates with passion for their work will have the best chances.
Please send all relevant material to email@example.com.
Back to career list